Important COVID-19 Information:
We are excited to have pet parents back in the building. In order to make that possible we have come up with a modified curbside approach to help keep staff and clients safe.
- Only those who have an appointment with the veterinarian are permitted to enter the hospital. We ask that you call when you arrive and the staff will let you know when to enter the hospital.
- There is a maximum of one person permitted at each doctor appointment.
- We ask that everyone entering the hospital wear a mask and keep it on until you have left the building. Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill or have been exposed to COVID 19.
- Technician appointments and medication pick up will continue to be solely curbside. Please continue to call (614) 836-3222 from the parking lot once you have arrived.
- We will continue to screen staff for illness and thoroughly clean between each appointment.
- You no longer need to fill out our online forms unless you are a new client or your pet has a surgery.